Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

do u believe in GOD?

funny_shadow

Morocco

in islam we believe in one GOD, ALLAH!!

12:59 AM Sep 20 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Linguist

Linguist

Russian Federation

so?...
Is it about moral or is it about surviving? Or do you wanna say moral works only when everything's ok and you are safe? 

08:56 PM Dec 12 2007 |

afonsoalonso1

Portugal

No, unhappy.

But i believe that we need to believe in something with a great power and very GOOD

09:51 PM Dec 12 2007 |

laito

Germany

to linguist

i'can't speak english very well but i'll try to explain to you that there is GOD and it is only ONE

JUSTIFICATION OF THE EXISTENCE

there is many justification

you study the science and the the philosophy ? good so you can see the world is an total order standing by micro celluls going to micro things

do you know  how the humain is created i don't thing because if you know you can

10:39 PM Dec 12 2007 |

laito

Germany

to linguist

i'can't speak english very well but i'll try to explain to you that there is GOD and it is only ONE

you study the science and the the philosophy ? good so you can see the world is an total order standing by micro celluls going to micro things

do you know  how the humain is created i don't thing because if you know you can

understand

laito

Germany

to linguist

understand that

translator

Egypt

of course, because we find Him in everything. He created all the creatures to worship only He

11:21 PM Dec 12 2007 |

laito

Germany

11:41 PM Dec 12 2007 |

clue

clue

Morocco

of course i believe in Allah . simply cus he is the Clue for our everyday life . No God but Allah .

12:27 AM Dec 13 2007 |

Linguist

Linguist

Russian Federation

Laito! Honey! I DO BELIEVE in God! THat is why i am here and arguing with atheists))) You misunderstood smth i guess))

03:31 AM Dec 13 2007 |

poorenglishboy

China

i am sorry,i don’t belive one GOD,
but human need one or more GOD that as a brief!

04:08 AM Dec 13 2007 |