Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

do u believe in GOD?

funny_shadow

Morocco

in islam we believe in one GOD, ALLAH!!

12:59 AM Sep 20 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

hide_beauty

Egypt

of course I believe in God because no God mean no life no us and nothing

12:41 AM Aug 26 2008 |

KID_A~

KID_A~

China

i believe~

l believe  god 'll help the people in danger,right? 

03:53 AM Aug 26 2008 |

michael go

China

no matter who you believe , just have faith is important , i think !

05:19 AM Aug 26 2008 |

piccolavany

Panama

of course… I think in some way… everybody… thinks that there´s something…or some creature that is superior…o its greater than everything that has been created…so.. in every religion… I think God exist … but every culture…has there own way…. We should love each other and that´s it! Spread love!

07:26 AM Aug 26 2008 |

ua_couple

ua_couple

Pakistan

ya  i am becoz i m muslim.

06:43 AM Sep 06 2008 |

funny_shadow

Morocco

GOD exist!!! yeah.

11:00 PM Oct 08 2008 |

funny_shadow

Morocco

you see "subhano" how many people believe in GOD!! why not you?

10:57 PM Dec 07 2008 |

YolandaMeng

China

i m not  faith people  but  i think our word must  have god

08:23 AM Dec 08 2008 |

Haere

Haere

New Zealand

The word theist means "believer in God" – even a-theists, have some idea of Theos (GOD) by naming themselves a-theists. They have chosen against God even as the Prophet Jesus and his students have said. But I belive in God because He has answered my prayers and opened closed doors for me and my work for Him – now for 70 years! "He's real to me, He's real to me, my soul demands Reality and Jesus Christ is REAL to me!!" He was prophesied as "Prince of peace" – Salam/Shalom; at His birth the angels sang "Peace on earth to the people of His well-pleasure", After His death and resurrection He said: "Peace to you – I give you my peace!" Folk who have not rejected Him experience that PEACE/Salam/Shalom in life and in death! My CHRISTMAS wish to all: "Peace on earth for the peaople of His good pleasure"!

03:53 AM Dec 13 2008 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

There is a problem in ppl don't believe :P

07:22 PM Dec 18 2008 |