Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

do u believe in GOD?

funny_shadow

Morocco

in islam we believe in one GOD, ALLAH!!

12:59 AM Sep 20 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Kunoichi_Uy

Uruguay

Well, I'm agnostic. I believe that may exist a possibility of a divine force who created everything, even the things proved by science. But I do not stick myself to that, I believe in my own will force even though I grew up under Catholic religion. I think that believe in your self is more important that give your only hope to something you don't know if it is true. May be there is something that is taking care of us indeed, but I'm not sure =P 

04:14 PM Aug 11 2008 |

Haere

Haere

New Zealand

God has helped me to hundreds of successes for which I am thankful and that is why I live for Him.

Atheists have 2 problems: 1. They have to use the term THEist (THEOS means God) to give themself a name. 2. When good things happen to them they have none to thank except maybe the ancient gods of "Fate" and "lucky Stars"

You can talk to me personally on

06:48 AM Aug 12 2008 |

LQCN

China

When we are in trouble,we need someone to believe in though it may be just a shouting”oh my god!”

08:27 AM Aug 12 2008 |

makifakat

makifakat

Turkey

Yes, I believe to God that is one.

At The Holy Quran;

In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

1. Say: He is Allah, the One;

2. Allah, the Eternal, Absolute;

3. He begetteth not, nor is He begotten;

4. And there is none like unto Him.

09:22 AM Aug 12 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

Atheists have 2 problems: 1. They have to use the term THEist (THEOS means God) to give themself a name.

Why do you consider that a problem? I'm perfectly okay with the term, just as I am with heathen, pagan, infidel, unbeliever, nonbeliver, godless etc.   Personally, I prefer SANE or NORMAL

2. When good things happen to them they have none to thank except maybe the ancient gods of "Fate" and "lucky Stars"

When good things happen to me I thank myself or others who might have helped me or simply feel happy. I believe in LUCK or FATE to the same extent as I believe in GODS.

04:20 PM Aug 24 2008 |

phamtran

phamtran

Viet Nam

never. I only believe in myself.

03:35 AM Aug 25 2008 |

diansantoso

Indonesia

IT IS A MUST. IF YOU CAN FEEL PAIN BUT CAN'T SEE IT YOU HAVE GOT TO BELIEVE IN GOD. BELIEVE ME!!!

04:18 AM Aug 25 2008 |

diansantoso

Indonesia

IF YOU CAN FEEL THE PAIN BUT CANNOT SEE THE PAIN YOU FEEL, THEN YOU HAVE GOT TO BELIEVE IN GOD. VERY SIMPLE!

04:32 AM Aug 25 2008 |

martımar

martımar

Turkey

if ı don t belıeve it would be so hard to lıve..when somebody hurt me ı know ıt s just GOD s exam,and ı don t get angry with somebody and fell the peacefullness ınsıde of me

09:16 PM Aug 25 2008 |

VHMD30

VHMD30

Mexico

I believe in a lovely God, God loves us no matter how we are…....

10:33 PM Aug 25 2008 |