Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Converting to Islam: Would you think of doing it?

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

Who would convert to Islam? If so, why?

If not, why not?

If you're already a Muslim, why do you think it's the right religion? Why should one convert?

NOTE: I'm not a Muslim. I'm just interested to hear the different thoughts on the topic.

10:38 PM Jan 28 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

“The desrease is because the occupation of Israel, the Christians Palestinians were protected from the Muslims, and the keys of their churchs are with muslims hands, to protect them, nd that for so long time ago, from 1400 years, and we’re one family.”
Is it? Then why is it the Christians in particular whose population has decreased?
I think rising fanaticism among Muslim Palestinians contributed to many wishing to leave.

“The problem is Israel, without it all the Christians and muslims palestinais used to live in peave in this holly land.”

This doesn’t explain anything. You have to justify it. Christian Arabs in the Palestinian territories used to be more, though there were always a minority. But their population has dropped disproportionately.

“Even the Arab people don’t have the right to be an Saudi person, but they can work their, as many foreigners people do there.”
Can’t Arab people that live in Saudi Arabia long enough become citizens?
The foreigners live in walled off compounds mostly, which function independently.

“It’s illegal by the Koran, do you mind that, they’re 100% Mulims and they’re free.”

It’s illegal to have churches and mosques according to the Koran?
In another post you kept insisting how tolerant Islam was in allowing non-Muslims practice their religion. Which IS IT?

“That is not true,
That proves that you don’t know Algeria very well.
There is a minority of old Christians in Algeria, and they live in peace.
But it’s not acceptable to let the other regions work in our country to convert our people.”

A tiny tiny minority perhaps. Algeria is a much less diverse place as it was when it was still under French control.
I’m not an expert on Algeria, but this at least is well-known. The demons of the occupation of Algeria still haunt parts of France (I lived next door until recently), but they keep in mind that Algeria wasn’t free from being a very violent side in the war.  The Algerians that I’ve had the pleasure of meeting have a very black picture of French activity during the war. I’m looking for a middle ground.
You claiming that France killed 1.5 million Algerians is far from the truth.  
After the war, the Jewish population and pieds all moved to France for security, after further being expelled.  Nevertheless, the large Muslim Algerian population within France is evidence enough of the instability and problems of your country, making many migrate for a better life in France.

“The Christians in Lebanon are very well there, and I don’t think that the Jews are looking oif the interests of Christians Arabs. the Jews are trying to find problems in arab and Islamic wourld to don't make us think about our lands in palestine. your plans are weste of time.”
You don’t live in Lebanon and have nothing to base that on. Just because Hezbollah likes to think that it’s the Lebanese army, that doesn’t take away from the fact that Lebanon is a fractured country. The Lebanese Forces, the Christian group, are anything but friendly towards Hezbollah.

“Because of the occupation, and because of changing facts policies.
But that doesn’t stay for ever.”

Jews had a majority in the Jerusalem since the late 19th century.

“The Jews said that, under Al Aksa mosque. and you said that before, everytime you change your mind is all the JEws like you!! they change their mind easily!!”
Please give me a source. You can’t just claim things without proof.
Jews do not believe that.

“You believe that the Temple was destroyed, and the Al Aksa mosque was built over your Temple.”

Yes. The Temple was completely destroyed apart from the outer wall.
We don’t believe that the Temple is underneath the Al Aqsa mosque, as you seem to be implying.

“Palestine is not your country, you have may countries to live with, like 60% of the Jews who live out of Israel.”

Palestine isn’t anybody’s country, because it isn’t a country at all.
You keep bringing up the facts that 60 percent of Jews live outside of Israel. 10 years ago, the percentage was far lower, 30 years ago, even lower.
The number of Jews going to Israel increases and that percentage gets higher and higher.

“I’m talking about the prophet Mohamed, who was not from Jews people, it’s why you refused him, and if it was a Jews you would accept it, because it’s mentioned in the Torah, which was hidden later.”

And I answered that Jesus was himself a Jew, and the Jews still overwhelmingly rejected him. It has nothing to do with whether or not Mohammed was Jewish or not.

06:14 AM Mar 15 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

“the politicals palestinians are not soldiers, they're politicls men, and they should,'t be kidnapped and arrested like this.
but Israel's soldiers, they're from army, and there is a war wetween us, and we're allowed to kidnapped them and killed them.”

Point taken. However: The politicians taken prisoner were all members of the Hamas group, which had attacked and killed Israeli soldiers.
In war, it’s perfectly legal to capture members of the group that you’re at war with. Political or military.

Fight man to man.
there are 13 thousands palestinians in Israel' prisons, there are some had more then 20 years inside.
and we have the right to work and do what we can to leberate them.

“Chalite is a war prisonier, it's something normal.”

War prisoners are subject to a certain level of civil treatment. There is little way of knowing whether he’s still alive or dead. Hamas won’t let the Red Cross come and see him. It’s inhumane and its wrong.
Israel takes proper care of its prisoners, and you can be sure that their prisoners are fed, treated medically and will all survive their stay.

“we saw in Gaza war, some resisting group kidnapped israeli soldier, your army killed him with that group, and didn't let the resisting group take him.”

I’m not aware of this. A source please?
I do recall Hamas claiming at least once during the conflict that they captured an Israeli soldier, though this was never proven and was likely a lie.

“13 thousands are terrorist, and you're the brave people!!
If israel can kill them, it did that before, but it's afraid from international opinion, not more not less.”

It has nothing to do with international opinion. Israel is a civilized country, that doesn’t even have a death penalty for ANY crime. I’m stating what I think Israel should do, knowing that they would never do so.
Israel cares very little for international opinion and will do what it needs to do, when it sees it to be necessary.

“as you found reasons to kill and massacres palestinians in Gaza, you'll find reasons to refuse let the helping go into Gaza.”

It’s not a reason to be purposefully inhumane, but letting all things into Gaza while Israel is under attack is not wise for Israel to do.

Hamas uses any money it gets to buy rockets and bombs, then complains how inhumane the Israelis are. It doesn’t take a genius to make the conclusion that the money that Hamas spends on weapons could have been used on food and medicine.

“either, you're an ignorant person, or do you that on purpose.
the money don't go to Gaza, the world want to help Gaza with Goods and food, the world won't give Hamas money”

Yet Hamas smuggles in rockets and other materials for waging war? Don’t take me for a fool.

“It's the last thing that the world can do, it doesn't give Hamas money.
but We're asking to let the helps, Food, Medicinces, Goods, and material to rebuilt what the terrorist state destroyed during 21 days.”

Hamas has managed to build a terror state in Gaza which uses all its resources to attack Israel. There is where the problem is.
Israel should let food and medicine in, but not materials to rebuild or other things that would help Hamas while Israel is still under rocket barrage.

“Hamas doesn't need money, cause it doesn't need money to but weapons, because the it bring the weapons and produte them directly.”
Hamas nor Gaza are autosufficient and run on funding from Iran and Syria.

06:16 AM Mar 15 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

“You justify what Israel does by stupid reasons.
you want only to punich the palestinians because they're with Hamas, and with closing the doors, you punich Hamas and the palestinians in the same time.
let the food and Goods go into Gaza.”

If you read what I wrote, you’d see that I agreed that Israel should let food and medicine into Gaza.

“About Hamas, not it has more weapons than before the war, and has not kind of weapons, and it can fire more than 100 weapons per day.”
It has more than before the war? I don’t see that. They’re still firing the same rockets.

“I wonder where Israel seccudeed; it won in killing and massacreing Palestinians, but for Hamas, it was the opposite, it gave it more power.”
We’ll see. Popularity is something that can be very short lived. Palestinians know which of the 2, Hamas or Fatah, will bring them forward.

And both comparisons are ridiculous because Israel is a country, not a Crusader state, but the revived sovereign state of the Jewish people that has returned.
The French and the Algerians comparison I’ve already discredited.

"you're a pity man.
what France did i Algeria, Israel is doing not in Palestine.
yes, there is some diffrence, maybe the Israelis were more criminals than the Franch.
France said that Algeria is a piece of Algeria, and the original people of Algerie (mean berber) are from Europe, and France is from Europe.
 you envent and creat the reasons like all the occupiers.”

I’m not inventing or creating any reasons. What I’ve said are facts.
If the French invented history by saying the Berbers were originally from France, that is one thing.
What I’m saying, that Jews are originally from Israel is a fact, not disputed by anyone.

“All Palestine was and is an Arab people, the original indigenous people this land. and you're only thiefs looking to steal and kill the people and take what is not your.”

Do you think Israel enjoys killing people? Do you really believe that?

The only thing that I can compare is the tactics of the FLN and the PLO by targeting and killing civilians.

“you made me laugh, FLN killed civilians.
Hahahahahahah”

Are you denying that the FLN killed civilians?
I think immediately of the massacre of civilians at Oran.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oran_massacre_of_1962
Are you going to deny more history?
Do you live in a separate politicized world when it comes to history?
‘Bataille d’Algiers’: Watch it. It’s a fantastic movie.

Anyway look, I’m not looking here to defend the French. They were wrong to take over what didn’t belong to them.  I’m only looking to keep to historical truth.

“All the world know that France killed 1.5 million algerian, and febore it left algeria, the french peole made a terrorist group called SOS, which killed thousands of algerians people, and destroyed everything in algeria before the leaving of France.”

1.5 million people? I don’t believe that number at all, and I don’t think any historians agree with that.  A hundred thousand or so maybe, maybe a few more, but 1.5 million is not correct. I don’t like the way successful independence movements make their history political and bloat casualty numbers.

It's funny how you go on and later say that the USA has killed 1.5 millionin Iraq.  Do you believe your own numbers?

“you know anything, you just are envious about the Algerians, the people who took its independence by its hands, after it was a far dream.”

Honestly, I don’t care. I only resent your one-sided view on everything. In a war, crimes are generally committed by BOTH sides.

“as you're doing in Palestine, and it come the right time to make you live, as we had the right time to take our freedom from France.”

There is no comparison between both, in my opinion. Jews are defending their country from attack, both foreign and internal.

06:20 AM Mar 15 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

“Independence from Israel occupation, all the land is for Arabic, and the identity of Palestinians is Arabic, all this region.”

As I’ve said, Israel isn’t an Arab country. Jews precede the Arabs as a people in the Middle East. I don’t know what you’re basing this on.
Also, you can tell this to the many Lebanese that are no Arabs but Turkomans. The Kurds as well…

“Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, Iraq and Palestine used to be one country, but when the occupation of UK and France came, it made us many countries, and that doean't mean we want that.”

I doubt this. And even so, there’s nothing to stop them from reunifying.
There has never been a country called Palestine. You can’t just make one up.

“there is not place for Israel, there was no jewish state.”

Yes there was.  Several.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Israel
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Israel
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Judah
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Israel_(Samaria)

All before there were any Arabs or Muslims.
On the other hand, there has never been a Palestinian state. And there probably never will be, at the rate that they’re going.

“you're the enemy of Muslims and arabic people.”

Jews and Israelis aren’t the enemy of any people, religion or ethnicity. All we want is the security and of our own nation and peace. 
Jews will fight for the lives and that of their families when threatened, no matter how much you try to label them murderers.  Self-defense is a Gd given right.

“the civilians who were death from Hamas attach is not more than 100 Jews.”

Because they weren’t given the chance to.  The very fact that all of Hamas’ victims in those attacks are civilians, because they target only civilians, is the devastating savagery.
If Hamas could poison Israel’s water supply, set off a nuclear device in Tel Aviv, they no doubt would do it.

“but you killed 1330 people in 20 days, 80% are civilians people.”

There is no proof of that, except for manipulated Hamas statistics, by which we’re to assume that Hamas list scarcely 20 people in the bombing of their own infrastructure and basis. I’m not fooled, even if your hate blinds your sense.

Claim the moon, it doesn’t make it yours. ‘Rights’ is subjective. If the right is to take all the land that the Palestinians want, then no, it’s not a right.
The rights of some are the restrictions of others.

“We're asking and claiming what have during 2000 years, what we used to have during 2000 years.”

If the Arabs want what they had 2000 years ago, they’ll end up back in the desert. Arabs have not been in Palestine for 2000 years.

"Israel give uppppp!!! so nice
gave up Sinai, eummm,, those lands are arabic lands, not for the Jews, Israel left what is not its, it was the occupier, not another thing.”

Israel occupied the Sinai in the 1967 war which Egypt started. It transferred back the land that it won, fair and square, in exchange for peace with Egypt.
It’s the continual cycle, Israel gets attacked, gains territory in the defensive war, then hands it back in exchange for peace. Like what will eventually happen with Syria and the Golan Heights.

Me:-A Palestinian State comprising 91-97 percent of the territories, with the remaining gap to be replaced with Israeli territory
 You:who ar you, to give us 91% of our lands, and replace some with Israel !!! Sheet state

I could turn it around and say to the Palestinians: You’ve been trying to kill is for 80 years, we’ve survived, you should get nothing.
Israel instead negotiates with terrorists all, offers territory that it gained in wars that it didn’t even start, in exchange for peace with an enemy that doesn’t want it.

“Our lands are our lands, they're not to sell. we're not seelling our lands, okkkkkkkkkkkk”

They’re not yours. You lose them in irresponsible wars that you started. You should live with the consequences.
You’re lucky Israel is offering you a centimetre.

-Repatriation of many Palestinian refugees and compensation to those that couldn’t return.

“That didn't happen, Israel don't accept that the refugee comeback to their lands.
maybe you mean the the refugee go all in West Bank or Gaza, if this is what you mean, I thing that doesn't concerne you, Palestinians bring what they like to Est Bank, refugee or not.”

A certain amount of Arab refugees would have returned within Israel under this agreement. Arafat rejected it, so of course it never happened.
Israel can’t control how many Palestinians return to the West Bank when the Palestinians have full control over it in the future.

“you lie and deny easily !!!! Arabs leader made a proposition to have peace with Israel is 2002, but ISrael refused it, and the answer was another crimes in the West Bank.”

Israel has never gone into the West Bank unprovoked. And even then, it acts with humane precision.
The Palestinians on the other hand desecrated the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem, did most of their fighting from within civilian areas, like in the battle of Jenin. Then afterwards lied about there being a massacre:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_jenin
Ex:
According to Lorenzo Cremonesi, the correspondent for the Italian newspaper Corriere della Sera in Jerusalem, who visited the camp on April 13, 2002, the hospital was almost deserted as doctors played cards in the emergency room. He spoke to 25 lightly wounded patients who told heartrending stories but when asked for names of the dead and urged to show where the bodies were, became evasive. "In short, it was all talk and nothing could be verified," wrote Cremonesi. "At the end of that day, I wrote that the death toll was not more than 50 and most of them were combatants". Cremonesi criticized Israel's exclusion of the media from Jenin, saying, "If you hide something from me, that means first and foremost that you want to hide it, and secondly, that you have done something wrong.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_jenin#Massacre_allegations

“this offer is still availible, and Arab leader said that, because they said also that it won't stay for ever, and they would change their mind, and go toward the war.”

The Arabs will do nothing of the sort and I dare them to try again.

06:26 AM Mar 15 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

“you can't even confess that you lost and failled in Lebanon in 2000 and 2006, and in Gaza.”

According to who? Hamas?
I’ll admit the obvious to say that Israel performed badly in Lebanon because of Olmert’s decision to end the war without any objectives having been met.
In Gaza, the IDF clearly won. Hamas gained nothing from the war and had to decrease the number of missiles it fired.  Hamas can try and turn a nice spin on their defeat by saying ‘we’re still here’, but that’s not a basis for anything. The objective was to punish Hamas and stop the rocket fire, not to kill every Hamas member.

“An Israeli commission made a repport, and said that ISrael had a strong failled in Lebanon in 2006.”

The Winograd report helped Israel perform better in Gaza.

“and Israel to catch up, trying to gain what it lost in Lebanon in 2006, by making another war in Gaza against a small group of resisting, but it failled again.”

It failed? Its attacks were precise and painful against Hamas’ infrastructure. I think the war was a complete success, all with few casualties on the Israeli side.
If you think victory against Hamas means destroying every last member, you’re being unrealistic. Or would you call Israel carpet bombing Gaza a victory?
No.

“the winning period of Israel is finished, and it's our period.”
You base that on what? I don’t see any change to the balance of power.

All muslims want that, to destroy the occupation of Israel, if we hade the oppotunity to do that, we would do it without thinking.

You mean: the destruction of Israel, as you’ve managed to point out in every single one of your posts.

“Israel is an occupation, and will be ended like all the occupier of the world.”
I was merely pointing out: ‘ending the occupation’ is just a euphemism for destroying Israel.   Israel is a full-fledged country, a member of the United Nations, and any who states his aim of destroying is pursuing an aggressive and destructive

I honestly believe, that of Israel withdrew from any further territories, like it did in Gaza, it would just bring more terror attacks.

“Palestinians made Israel leave Gaza, not Israel.”

People were afraid Hamas would claim this.  How?
Did Hamas attack with its units and drive the Jewish settlers out of the Gaza Strip? Israel withdrew all of its settlers on its own. Hamas had nothing to do with it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel%27s_unilateral_disengagement_plan
A September 15, 2004 survey published in Maariv showed that:
•    69% supported a general referendum to decide on the plan; 26% thought that approval in the Knesset would be enough.
•    If a referendum were to be held, 58% would vote for the disengagement plan, while 29% would vote against it.
Hamas did nothing but claim that it did everything after it was all over. Them claiming that they ‘drove the Israelis out’ is pure nonsense that only stupid people would believe.

Israel could not possibly turn the West Bank into a Jewish majority territory unless it moved its entire population there.

“Israel is changing the facts in some places in the West Bank, and build more settls, to be the maority in some places, Israel is planned to build 70 thousands with 270 thousands Jews in West Bank, that allow the Jews to be the mojority in some places in the West Bank, as it did in Jeruselam, than say that it Israel land, and the palestinians have to replaced it with other lands in Israel, to allow Israel to throw more Arabs inside Palestine.”

Israel is building up the settlements that are already there, which are generally far away from Palestinian population centers. None of this points towards trying to create a Jewish majority in the West Bank, which is all but impossible. Jerusalem is the capital of Israel, all of it and it should be able to do whatever it wants.

“you're nothing, you used to be the minority druing thousands of years,  and you came to change this history, to pretend that it's your homeland.”

Yes, exactly. Jews just suddenly chose the territory at random where they used to live as a people 2000 years ago and ‘pretend’ its their homeland.

“you're only the minority. and the Arab are the majority of this land, uncluding the Arab jews”

Jews are the majority in Israel and Jerusalem. There is no such thing as an Arab Jew anymore, that identity was destroyed when those countries expelled them.

06:27 AM Mar 15 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

“The people who lived in this land, converted to Arabic languege, and they'r originaly from there, however from they came thousands of years before, but the people who lived before 2000 years, is the same people, it's the Arabs and palestinians.”

No. Arabs did not move into the area until much later, around the 7th century.
Unless you’re telling me that the Arabs lived with the Jews while they were fighting the Romans. Lol
There were no Palestinians, EVER.
The Jews had been gone for about 2000 years, that doesn’t mean that the Arabs were there for all of those 2000 years as you keep trying to claim.

“2000 years ago, there were no UK, no France, No china, no suisse, No Danimark, no… no …......”
I’m not just talking about 2000 years ago. I’m talking about all of eternity and even today:
There was and is no such thing as a ‘Palestinian’ people or state.

“the Jews moved in this region, and lived here for a period of time, and they left it, like many old nations did before it.”

Jews lived there continually, but as minority.

“but our people who stayed in this region, the last people who built civilization and stayed more.”

Under the Ottoman Empire, not as an Arab country.

“you're an old nation lived here for a period of time, not more not less.”

It’s THE nation that founded most of the country and that has now returned. The Hebrew Bible and the archaeological finds, the Hebrew language are all from the land of Israel.  There is no doubt of complete claim to the land of Israel by the Jewish people.

“the Jews got used to live outside, and it became their homelands.the Jews lived 2500 years out, and they became one of the nation of many countries, and they got used.”

Now you’re changing the numbers again.
The Bar Kohkba revolt was in 132–135.  It’s absolutely inpossible for your numbers to add up.  Jews were forced to leave around the 2nd or 3rd century CE. Just to point it out to you, the year is 2009.
There is not one indication that Jews got used to living under foreign persecution.

“if you say that, why there are 60% of Jews live now out of Israel if they yearn to return to Palestine.”

Some choose to go, others don’t. One day they will all have to live there.

“it's same, forced to left volontiry, it's same.it's not us who made you leaving.go to Italy and claim your rights there, rights of 2500 years.”

Excuse me? You think that being forcibly deported is the same as leaving on your own free will?
Logic?

“Good job, eummm, Israel let the indigenous people live in their land.”

You said that they killed them all at one point. Now that you’re proven wrong, you just prefer to be cynical.

06:30 AM Mar 15 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

Me:The Arabs refused the UN partition plan that would have been 2 states in the province, 1 Arab and 1 Jewish. But one Jewish State was one too many for you.
You:“this is the Joke if the year.”

It’s not a joke, that’s exactly what the UN Partition Plan of 1947 foresaw. Two states: 1 Arab, 1 Jewish.  The Arabs wanted everything, so they rejected the plan and went to war with 5 armies.

“It's not the UN and the occupier of the world who decide what they do in our lands.”

You listen to the UN when it suits you then.

“Israel can't do that, because the world see.”

You have a reason for everything.
Israel is simply the most humane military force in the region, with the most powerful arsenal. It doesn’t commit crimes as a policy.  Israel is a democracy that respects human rights. The only one in the region.
I’ll be very honest with you, most people would much prefer to find themselves in an Israeli jail than an Arab one.

“you're blind, you don't see. the Lebanon people reconciled, and they're working together. I think you can stand and support that. you want us to fight between each other to pleased.”

Yes, just as the Soviet people are united against the Imperialist enemy.

Hahaha, everytime you made me laugh!!!!
“who is living with the Christians arab, us or you.”

You live in Algeria, a large majority are Muslims.

“they the Christians areb hate the Jews of Israel mabe more than the Muslims, and consider Israel the the first and the last eney of them.”

No, they don’t. I’ve met my fair share of Arab Christians that have absolutely nothing against Israel. I think it’s down to some of your propaganda trying to ‘widen’ the appeal of the cause.
You might as well claim that Arab Christians all love the Muslims and get along perfectly with them. It doesn’t make it true.

“look at the Christians of Palestine, who they hate Israel, even the Christians  arab inside Israel, like Azmi Bechara, the old member of kanisset of Israel, he hate Israel as all the palestinains, and he's aChristians palestinians, anf now, he run away to Qatar, because the Jews in Israel wanted to kill him.  “

Finally you admit that Israel has Arabs in its Parliament. Yet you spend post after post trying to prove that Israel isn’t a democracy…  Great job.

“you said most of them, but there are some who convert to Islam every day, and they're alot.  There are 25 % of the world Muslims, in all the countries of the world, and they're growning so fast, and a lot of people convert to islam everyday, all that proove that it a right religion.”

If Islam had been a proper successor to either religion, a bit more than just a few would have converted. Yes, a few individuals did, most didn’t.
That proves zero, 

# Religion Number of Adherents

Christianity 1.9 billion 

Islam 1.1 billion

Hinduism 781 million

Buddhism 324 million

Sikhism 19 million

It seems that Christianity has more adherents. Does that make it true?
1.1 billion is a lot, but it isn’t 25 percent of the world population.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Major_religious_groups

Numbers say nothing about truth. If 1.1 billion people jumped off a bridge for salvation, would you?

06:33 AM Mar 15 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

Honestly.

You're the one pressing the issue of Israel on this thread,

I've said several times that this thread was set of for the issue of religion, not politics.

My offer to stick to the original issue still stands.

06:39 AM Mar 15 2009 |

hekmer

hekmer

Saudi Arabia

Do you believe your own numbers?

ASK YOURSELF THAT, AT FIRST OUR DEAR . 

04:15 PM Mar 15 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

"I've said several times that this thread was set of for the issue of religion, not politics."

U R UPSET COZ HE UNCOVER U AND UR FALSE ISRAELAI PROPGANDA AGAINST THE TRUTH…...

"My offer to stick to the original issue still stands."

SAVE UR OFFER, WE HAVE A LOT OF TOPICS TALK ABOUT RELIGION….... 

BTW, IT IS NOT POLITICS …IT IS RIGHTS

08:30 AM Mar 16 2009 |