Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

i want to make friends with you,please contact me

jessica123

China

my name is jessica.i am from China.i want to make friends with you .please contack me,my MSN is

06:05 AM Aug 15 2005 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

fiinix

Finland

Hi Jessica, my name is Nina and i`m from Finland, from Europe. It could be nice to make friends and to learning english at the same.
Where an area of China are you from? Do you known where is Finland? What do you known about my contry? I have`t gone in China, but i know somethin about your contry and it´s cultture.
My english skills are not good, but i hope you will understand my writing. My e-mail is

12:59 PM Mar 01 2006 |

jairorod

jairorod

Venezuela

Hi Jess I am Jairo from Venezuela a little far but sure must be interesting share some lessons , english lessons, so I hope hear about you my MSN is jjrodriguez73@hotmail if you want to talk and practice, so will be nice kniow you and share about the latin culture and yours , bye bye

09:25 PM Mar 02 2006 |

hiko1985

hiko1985

Turkey

hey friends ım turkey different country ı want to speak english with phone or msn
my msn is

07:07 PM Mar 07 2006 |

hiko1985

hiko1985

Turkey

hey friends ım turkey different country ı want to speak english with phone or msn
my msn is

07:07 PM Mar 07 2006 |

elapse

elapse

China

I’d like to be one of your friends!
Please contact me!
My E_mail:

01:00 PM Mar 10 2006 |

katepang

China

hello ,i want to make friends with you i come frome china i love life so i love the persons who love life

09:13 AM Mar 11 2006 |

katepang

China

hello ,i want to make friends with you i come frome china i love life so i love the persons who love life

09:13 AM Mar 11 2006 |

partass

Pakistan

hi jessica123 im partaas from pakistan.
can we be friends.if you like contact at

03:30 PM Mar 12 2006 |

jacob-iz

jacob-iz

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

dear shiyi i’m from iran i like to be friends if u like too.so what’s u e-mail?

07:55 AM Mar 15 2006 |