Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

I wonder

Badly Sad

Badly Sad

Pakistan

Now that Osama rests in Ocean so i wonder if a tsunami hits U.S so who will be responsible?

05:42 PM May 09 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

hekmer

hekmer

Saudi Arabia

As the world is subjected to a hail of propaganda from Arabs regarding the 1948 “disaster” inflicted upon them by the creation of the state of Israel, Arab press watchdog MEMRI has released a video that places the Arab claims in perspective.

ARAB ARAB ARAB …. AND SO WHATS ABOUT ARABS :?. 

OSCAROOH LISETN : THE HOLY LANDS (NOT ONLY ARABS LANDS, IT IS ISLAMIC LANDS ), IN THE EARTH MADE IT HOLY BY THE GOD “ALLAH” .. ALLAH PUT HIS HOLY HOUSES AND HIS PROPHETS AROUND ON THEMSO IF YOU ARE THEIR GOOD FOLLOWERS OF THEM, YOU WILL TAKE THEM .. OK :-).

08:44 PM May 18 2011 |

hekmer

hekmer

Saudi Arabia

In the video, a 92-year-old Arab woman, originally from Hevron, glowingly recalls on Hamas-Gaza TV how the Arabs of Hevron, including her father, without provocation, massacred the peaceful Jewish neighbors they had lived beside for years in 1929 – almost 20 years before the 1948 War of Independence. Needless to say, there was no State of Israel then, no IDF, no “occupation” etc.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T64JIgs5C6k&feature=player_embedded
n an orgy of sadistic violence on August 24, 1929, 67 of Hevron’s Jews were murdered. The Arabs murdered children in front of their parents, severed limbs, raped and burned people alive.

TO KNOW ISRAEL NOT EFFICIENT TO PROTECT ISRAELIES EVEN TO STAND UP IN FACE OF SIMPLE PALESTINIAN PEOPLES , AND WHAT WILL BE COMING, IT WOULD BE A GREATEST .ISRAEL DOES NOT CARE ABOUT ISRAELIES, THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT THE SUPERSTITIOUS IDEA THAT IS CONTROL OF WORLD BY ANYWAY MIGHT . CONTINUE WORKING TO GET IT DOEN :-) .

08:52 PM May 18 2011 |

hekmer

hekmer

Saudi Arabia

The British High Commissioner in the Land of Israel, Sir John Chancellor, published a statement following the massacre, saying, 
I have learned with horror of the atrocious acts committed by bodies of ruthless and bloodthirsty evil-doers, of savage murders perpetrated upon defenseless members of the Jewish population regardless of age or sex, accompanied as at Hebron, by acts of unspeakable savagery, of the burning of farms and houses in town and country and of the looting and destruction of property.

WHERE WAS Sir John Chancellor THERE :?.

AFTER ” the atrocious acts committed by bodies of ruthless and bloodthirsty evil-doers, of savage murders perpetrated upon defenseless members of the Jewish population regardless of age or sex, accompanied as at Hebron, by acts of unspeakable savagery, of the burning of farms and houses in town and country and of the looting and destruction of property.” 

HE APEARED TO DESCRIB IT, IT WAS A NICE WATCH TO HIM TWICE :) .

09:05 PM May 18 2011 |

hekmer

hekmer

Saudi Arabia

These crimes have brought upon their authors the execration of all civilized peoples throughout the world.

REALLY, YEAH LIKE AS ISRAEL’S CURSE .. TAKE FUN, THERE IS NO PLACE FOR YOUR LIESIF SOMEONE KILLS TO DEFENCE ABOUT HIS RIGHTS, THAT IS CALLED A CRIMe .. BUT WHEN ANOTHER DOES KILL FOR TAKE OUT THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS , THAT WOULD BE CALLED THE RIGHT TO DEFENCE ABOUT SELF. WE HAVE FULL ENOUGH FROM YOUR LIES HAHAHA  :-).

09:16 PM May 18 2011 |

cancerh236

cancerh236

Viet Nam

hahahahha a logical imagination then. now us has one more victim to curse beside mother natural and global warming

01:44 AM May 27 2011 |

hekmer

hekmer

Saudi Arabia

cancerh236  ALL OF WORLD’S FINGERS ONTO YOU, SILLY STAND FINGER MOUTH, FOOLISH BIG MEET LITTEL MIND, WITH BESTOWED FIRE IN YOUR CLOSE CHAST, ... KEEP LAUGHING POOOOR .

06:07 AM Jun 01 2011 |

Rockyy01

Rockyy01

Pakistan

BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR… what a topic Asad… ;)

08:46 PM Jun 02 2011 |

hekmer

hekmer

Saudi Arabia

NOT A SAD TOPICIT IS A

Life Talk!

12:10 PM Jun 04 2011 |

Rockyy01

Rockyy01

Pakistan

No my dear…
I didn’t say ‘what a sad topic…’
His name is ‘Asad…’
So, i took his name that what a topic ‘ASAD…’

12:13 PM Jun 04 2011 |

hekmer

hekmer

Saudi Arabia

SORRY Rockyy01 ... I MISTAKENLY UNDERSTOOD IT AS THAT .

12:42 PM Jun 04 2011 |