Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Viva Egypt

braveheart2010

Egypt

since 25 jan egyptian in all the country specially in the capital cairo are trying to say to their president and his government and its party you should go out we want to change all the situation and we will stop dectatoration

have u heard about what's happening there/.

11:36 AM Jan 27 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

I personally doubt that what happens in Egypt will affect the peace treaty between Israel and Egypt.

Such a move would isolate Egypt on the world stage. And Baradei for sure is not someone who would do that.

10:56 PM Jan 31 2011 |

dearpesar

dearpesar

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

all guys..

i like to know how do you think about media?

cnn.. bbc..  & presstv…

what is your idea of the way they cover the news?

04:09 AM Feb 01 2011 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

I wouldn't put the Iranian propaganda channel, 'presstv', in the same list as cnn and bbc.

05:06 AM Feb 01 2011 |

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

The Muslim Brotherhood r minority in Egypt , the problem is the  Involvement of Iran and the terror organizations that could using this situation to destroy Egypt by using weapons and bombes during the next protests.

Egypt is in a very big danger the "Wolves pull out the swords" .

09:20 AM Feb 01 2011 |

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

we r not yelling and cry , Israel is the safest place in the M.east.

Democracy in the Arab world is illusion!!! , the amaricans tried to bring the democracy to the Islamic countries and failed.

just wait and see what gonna happen in the next days..weeks.

10:22 AM Feb 01 2011 |

OpenMind

Switzerland

@Oscar73
Well i think it isn't very intelligent to compare the "pro democracy war" from the americans with this happenings in Tunisia and Egypt. Just give these people the chance to make changes! We aren't better than them! Does everybody in israel think like that?! Do you have just an idea about the history of europe for example? Do you know how hard the fight for democracy was? You should help the people who wants a free country/world instead of stamping them as bad!

10:37 AM Feb 01 2011 |

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

europe is not the middel east. most of the egyptians fight for freedom justice and a better economy. but also many criminal terrorists and shia organizations try to take it to another directions such as Chaos.

i wish the egyptions people all the Best i dont think of them as a bad people.

10:47 AM Feb 01 2011 |

OpenMind

Switzerland

of course it isn't the middle east. but there was a time, as we had many militant organisations (e.g. RAF). We had also terrorism during the fight for democracy. I think the situation isn't as different. Well the religion plays a bigger part. but isn't this so bad? for me this happening is a chance for different things. of corse it could go in a worse direction. but what is the choice? million of people below a dictator? 

i'm happy that they try it. nothing is sure, but it is a chance. 

11:02 AM Feb 01 2011 |

lolita_lempicka

Yemen

viva for the ppl of egypt ..YEMEN is next ..

01:11 PM Feb 01 2011 |

OpenMind

Switzerland

well i have alsomy problems with some of your statements arabhamid. tell me, what's your vision about the future for the arabic & western world together? and what's about israel in your future?

07:55 PM Feb 01 2011 |