Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Is there a mere friendship between a girl and a boy ?

Miss_U

Miss_U

Viet Nam

Many people say that between a boy and a girl , there is no a mere friendship . Boys or girls care each other cause they feel loving or it's above a normal friendship .

In ur opinion , is there a mere friendship between a girl and a boy ?

04:08 AM Jun 20 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

x-punk-cion

Peru

I can tell u that there isn't simple friendship between boy and girl well

always someone of them will fall in love for another one and in this case one left to her/his best friend

or maybe they fall in love each other

or maybe one fall in love but other one doesn't feel the same

however  in my opinion there is not honestly friendship between boys and girl

well not best friend(girl with boy)

04:15 AM Jun 20 2010 |

x-punk-cion

Peru

thanks for u answer, it will be amazing  if we can chat and give our point of view

= )

well I decided to leave her alone with his BF I don't want to be a bad friend and she knows that I know that she will back to me and maybe it will be the same when we used to go out… she is not a bad girl and I'm not a bad guy hahah it was like a crush..

04:25 AM Jun 20 2010 |

8P.M

8P.M

Viet Nam

Oh , Dear Laughing

What is ur opinion ? I want to hear .Hehe . And this is my answer : It exits a mere friendship between boys and girls . She/he is a best friend or a special friend of our life . Just that , it's not love . We want to care them , help them when they need and share them happiness or hardness in life . But a special friend doesn't mean she/he must be  the person we love . If it's the feeling of "love", it means that ur friendship for that person has changed into love .

P/S : Remember to tell ur opinion, Dear

09:18 AM Jun 20 2010 |

Miss_U

Miss_U

Viet Nam

Okay , I am going to tell u my opinion . For not all situations , it is a normal friendship . As X-PUNK-CION said , if a girl or a boy cares the other , it's due to the love . He is right . And 8 P. M , u're right , too . I'm a neutral , hehe .

09:52 AM Jun 20 2010 |

braveheart2010

Egypt

this relationship depends mainly on the two person

11:10 AM Jun 20 2010 |

x-punk-cion

Peru

HEHHE YEAH U KNOW I TRY TO CARE OF HER I JUST WANTED TO DO THAT, I DIDN'T MIND IF IT WAS LOVE…SHE SPECIAL FOR ME AND THAT'S IT = )

01:44 PM Jun 20 2010 |

x-punk-cion

Peru

UHMMM DOESN'T IT MATTER IF U TELL US UR OPINION   C=

01:46 PM Jun 20 2010 |

Miss_U

Miss_U

Viet Nam

Haha , X-PUNK-CION , the more u say about ur feeling for her , the more she is special in ur heart .

I think u haven't forgot her yet .

02:45 PM Jun 20 2010 |