Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

WHO IS THE BEST MAN FOR U IN THE WORLD?????

esse88

esse88

Azerbaijan

IS THERE ANYONE WHO IS THE BEST,NEAR TO U? HE(SHE) MAY BE UR PARENTS,FRIENDS,PEN FRIENDS?DO U  FIND REST OR CALM WHEN U SPEAK WITH HER?? DO U HAVE SUCH FRIEND? WHO IS HE OR SHE??  I HAVE 2 FRIENDS .WHEN I SPEAK ONE OF THEM I FEEL FREE AND I CAN SPEAK WITH HER ABOUT EVERYTHING,BUT MY OTHER FRIEND ISNT SO.I DONT KNOW WHY? I KNOW THAT MY SECOND FRIEND FEEL COZY WHEN SHE SPEAK WITH ME.AND SHE KNOW THAT I CANT SPEAK WITH HER EVERYTHING.I CANT FIND THE REASONS ? WHY I CANT SPEAK WITH HER QUIETLY,CALMLY? BBUT WHEN I SPEAK WITH MY FIRST FRIEND I FEEL SO HAPPY AND COMFORTABLE? AND I WANT TO KNOW DO U HAVE THE BEST FRIEND IN THE WORLD? AND WHO IS HE OR SHE? AND DO U BELIEVE FRIENDSHIP?????

02:20 PM Nov 23 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

if said "the best"..it's difficult to say who, since nobody perfect. But my mom i think the best..coz she borne me and let me live and growing till I  became a 'mom' also.Smile

02:11 AM Nov 27 2008 |

esse88

esse88

Azerbaijan

tinan9690 yes i agree ,u are right. but sometimes people make friendship with the man whom they are different.and it makes problem for them.like my second friend.

06:49 PM Nov 27 2008 |