Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

WHO IS THE BEST MAN FOR U IN THE WORLD?????

esse88

esse88

Azerbaijan

IS THERE ANYONE WHO IS THE BEST,NEAR TO U? HE(SHE) MAY BE UR PARENTS,FRIENDS,PEN FRIENDS?DO U  FIND REST OR CALM WHEN U SPEAK WITH HER?? DO U HAVE SUCH FRIEND? WHO IS HE OR SHE??  I HAVE 2 FRIENDS .WHEN I SPEAK ONE OF THEM I FEEL FREE AND I CAN SPEAK WITH HER ABOUT EVERYTHING,BUT MY OTHER FRIEND ISNT SO.I DONT KNOW WHY? I KNOW THAT MY SECOND FRIEND FEEL COZY WHEN SHE SPEAK WITH ME.AND SHE KNOW THAT I CANT SPEAK WITH HER EVERYTHING.I CANT FIND THE REASONS ? WHY I CANT SPEAK WITH HER QUIETLY,CALMLY? BBUT WHEN I SPEAK WITH MY FIRST FRIEND I FEEL SO HAPPY AND COMFORTABLE? AND I WANT TO KNOW DO U HAVE THE BEST FRIEND IN THE WORLD? AND WHO IS HE OR SHE? AND DO U BELIEVE FRIENDSHIP?????

02:20 PM Nov 23 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

sun.lee99

sun.lee99

Viet Nam

Obama , i think he is gifted, pretty and so on…

03:03 PM Nov 23 2008 |

Otonashi Saya

Saudi Arabia

My best frind is my pen and diary , I feel free to tell them everything about me , everything I fear without feeling shy or shameful ,though I have a nice mother who could be my best friend but I don't tell her about my personal problems because she'll worry and I don't want this to happen . As well as I have a nice childhood friend , I feel confident when I talk to her because she has granted me her absolute trust , but – for some reason – I can't tell her everything I really don't know why , but when I 'm sad I talk to her and then feel relieved that's it …   

06:05 PM Nov 23 2008 |

esse88

esse88

Azerbaijan

Otanashi Saya i havent got diary and i dont like it but sometimes i like to write something on the paper but then i tear it. and it gives me comfortableness

06:13 PM Nov 23 2008 |

nissas

nissas

China

my parents,and some old friends who i maked in junor middle school~we can talk about everything and always have fun when get together.

02:45 AM Nov 24 2008 |

ym382360392

China

my best friend is my boy friend, I could tell him him almost everything.we love each other very much.maybe that is love betwwen lover.but we are more friends than lovers.we share everything in our darily lives.he is very considerate to me just like a elder brother!

11:02 AM Nov 24 2008 |

Ashly87

Ashly87

China

my young brother

cute and sometime like a big man

02:45 PM Nov 24 2008 |

esse88

esse88

Azerbaijan

Smile

06:39 PM Nov 24 2008 |

YUSI-JONE

YUSI-JONE

China

my dad!!!

no one can instead of him~

06:32 AM Nov 25 2008 |

esse88

esse88

Azerbaijan

its interesting.coz in our society its impossible to make friendship with father.coz there are some distance between us.Frown

12:42 PM Nov 25 2008 |

naoOme

naoOme

United Arab Emirates

Amooonaty.. is my best frind from high school.  i can speak with her about every thing and never stop. but what make it difficult that she now far away because of studyingCry. and we just can see each other in the weekend. i talk with her daily.

04:07 PM Nov 25 2008 |