Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do u have any Question about Islam???

naddito

naddito

Saudi Arabia

Iam a muslim and so proud to be so

and i see its the most suffecient relighon

so, if  u have any question about Islam, im ready to answer?

07:10 PM Feb 08 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Hanaa Talal

Saudi Arabia

we are obey only our fathers, mothers and husbands.we are don't obey all the men.

about the clothes,we are wearing everything we want. we are only cover ourselves in front of men who are not direct relatives (brothers, fathers, and uncles) to prevent indecent acts or thoughts.

12:15 PM Feb 14 2008 |

naddito

naddito

Saudi Arabia

to u markchina ,

u cant say Qura'n is contradictory coz its very clear

all the qoutes mentioned say women cant marry non muslim until he converts to islam

so , dont try ???

02:14 PM Feb 14 2008 |

naddito

naddito

Saudi Arabia

gkiss

i didnt lie about this info.

its said by our Prophet before and proven by science these days .

the point is when u swallow food while u r standing , it goes violently and strongly to ur stomach .If this is repeated many times , it will affect it and make it goes down which make it uneasy to digest food

while u r eating sitting , food will gently goes to ur stomach .

i hope u enjoy it

02:19 PM Feb 14 2008 |

naddito

naddito

Saudi Arabia

when Allah orders us to obey men , he also orders men to respect us

and what our Prophet said about us women is a great honor

in his last speech before he died , he said:

فاتقوا الله في النساء، واستوصوا بهن خيرا.

if u fear Allah take care of women and be kind with them

02:27 PM Feb 14 2008 |

naddito

naddito

Saudi Arabia

hello justice,

concerning the birds and stones , i really searched but i didnt find answers coz its not mentioned at all in many books that talked about this story .

it maybe a normal birds and Alla's Miracle guided it to that action .

in fact , its a smart question and it never came to my mind

thank u so much justice

11:10 PM Feb 14 2008 |

naddito

naddito

Saudi Arabia

i appreciate u all with ur lovely participations

12:44 AM Feb 15 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

Hello Naddito. Please know that I am not suggesting that you would lie. I am skeptical about your claim that drinking water while sitting is healtier than drinking water while standing. I cannot accept that claim soley because Muhammed said so and without any other evidence. 

In yoru reply you talk about eating food, so I will adress that. If you eat food while standing or sitting, it seems to me that your upper torso, and hence your mouth, throat, esophagous and stomach will all be in the same position and that the food will have to travel the same distance and by the same means from your mouth to your stomach.

I don´t see how it would travel ¨more violently¨if you are standing. Perhaps there is a genuine difference, but on the surface, I see none. If there have been studies showing that one method is more beneficial, I would like to see them, but so far this seems very illogical.

You said that science has proven this. I only ask to see the science.  

02:03 PM Feb 15 2008 |

monatta

monatta

Saudi Arabia

hello gkisseberth

as i told you about sunna and shia split  would you please  tell me about the differences between  Protestant and Catholic ?and which one has more followers ?

06:27 PM Feb 15 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

Hi monatta,

I am not Christian, but I know that Protestantism and Catholicism are 2 of 5 major branches of the Christian faith. There are about 1.2 billion Catholics in the world and about 650 million or so Protestants.

I don't really feel qualified to discuss the differences in faith, but a little online research should provide a wealth of information. Perhaps you could also post the question as another thread and a knowledegeable ebaby member could help us out.

Cheers 

08:06 PM Feb 15 2008 |

naddito

naddito

Saudi Arabia

gkiss , u can see the searches if u google for it .its not a big deal , but i have explained to u before

and to Mark , i think im answering all the questions asked unless u dont read them

any way , im travelling today to another city coz tomorrow i will start working.

i hust wanna say that im gonna miss u all , and plz dont stop this lovely discussion .

my sisters and brothers will be ready for the answers i think, as i rarely have net there where i work !!!

see u soon

bye

12:03 AM Feb 16 2008 |