Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do u have any Question about Islam???

naddito

naddito

Saudi Arabia

Iam a muslim and so proud to be so

and i see its the most suffecient relighon

so, if  u have any question about Islam, im ready to answer?

07:10 PM Feb 08 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

naddito

naddito

Saudi Arabia

continued

what comes new to the society , we have another 2 source

EJTIHAD & QYAS

to measure the new events which hasnt been mentioned in the last 2 sources after searching and studying the case carefully , then introduce the judgement

10:18 PM Sep 28 2008 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Hi Naddito,

Thanks for these usefull info about Islam. My question may not be interested in Islam but I always wonder this, who knows you may answer :)

-Why were all ALLAH's religions and these religions'  Prophets sent to middle east (included Suudi Arabia and Egeypt)?  There were many people who live around the world and no any ALLAH's religion and Prophet (depend on Quran) example Europe, North and South America, Australia, Africa, Asia. (Don't misunderstand me I don't say there are no religion except these ofcourse there are but DEPENDS ON QURAN; THERE ARE FOUR BOOKS AND THEIR PROPHETS and other Prophets who don't have book but QURAN mention about them).If I'm mistaken correct me, please and I look forward to hearing from you.Thanks. Be happy and Healthy. Happy Bayram.

09:34 AM Sep 29 2008 |

lucky - lion

Israel

Could somebody explain  me what the word infidel means in islam but I'd like to know not your understanding of the word but the real meaning from Khoran.Thank you

12:21 PM Oct 01 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Firstly, happy eid to all muslem friends especially for you naddito.
You said that there’re hadeets and so on which use as practical guidance of koran. And we know that hadeets and stuff was a man made thing. So what’s the references so that a man can make a hadeetz? What kind of thing a hadeets can cover?
I have a new question for you. I heard MANY muslem preachers address muhammad as “my lord” many times on their preachs. What do you think about that? Btw my question about muhammad’s paintings also haven’t been got answered.

01:57 PM Oct 01 2008 |

lucky - lion

Israel

Thank you for your explaination,Hakimi,but out of it one may conclude that everyone who is not muslim is infidel . Then is not it from Quran – to kill infidel  that means to kill everyone who is not muslim

05:57 PM Oct 01 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Nesli, thanks for your answers dear. I want to make it clear first. In indonesian language or bahasa, the real words are “junjungan kami”. It means someone whom we worship or obey as someone like a king or God. So because of that I use “our lord” as the translation. For indonesian, please correct my translation if there’s any mistakes. So I believe the meaning of the words would be very different from merely to honour somebody by using “lord”.

07:36 PM Oct 01 2008 |

naddito

naddito

Saudi Arabia

Hi Zeus

Happy eid for all

And sorry for being late

But u know I was busy during the last tenth days of Ramadan

And then with the preparation for eid

Im gonna answer u about the middle east and prophets

If we focus on the prophets mentioned in Quran, we will notice that all the prophets and religions are in the Arab and Islamic world

1- we repeat what is mentioned in Quran in ALQASAS verse no. 68(And your Lord creates and chooses whom He pleases; to choose is not theirs; glory be to Allah, and exalted be He above what they associate (with Him).

{ وَرَبُّكَ يَخْلُقُ مَا يَشَاء وَيَخْتَارُ مَا كَانَ لَهُمُ الْخِيَرَةُ سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَتَعَالَى عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ } القصص68..

2- this parts of the world had the old and all the last civilizations. More over , this parts is characterized with certain advantages(socially, economic, geographically…) that are not found anywhere else in the world. And never forget this place is the beginning point of humans coz OUR FATHER ADAM & EVE  sarted there in the Arabian Peninsula then, the civilization spred to other regions .

Of course , they are not sent at the same time .it started in the Arabian peninsula then Iraq, Asham , Egypt …

11:40 PM Oct 01 2008 |

naddito

naddito

Saudi Arabia

11:41 PM Oct 01 2008 |

naddito

naddito

Saudi Arabia

11:42 PM Oct 01 2008 |

naddito

naddito

Saudi Arabia