Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you want to have a foreign boyfriend or girlfriend?

KieuChinh

KieuChinh

Viet Nam

What do you think about that? I really want to read your idea or thinking. I look for hearing from youSmile

04:03 PM Jan 17 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

anissablue

anissablue

Morocco

yeah why not it's gonna eb mazing it s way to have that homogene peaceful world

i d love to realy

04:38 PM Jan 17 2008 |

Damiann

Damiann

Czech Republic

Of course I want!!! I'm crazy about asian girlsTongue out But unfortunately I don't know any. In fact in my country it's very difficult to meet a girl from China, Japan or Korea…damnedYell

06:33 PM Jan 22 2008 |

Rafikelt

Algeria

hi,i’m new student in english . i look for  new friends for help me to learn .think you.

07:27 PM Jan 22 2008 |

lathy

lathy

Viet Nam

It's so intersting.We can learn manythin' abt culture of each country.but  sometimes ,language or culture barriers are really a problem

06:25 AM Jan 23 2008 |

missxiaoqing

China

A foreign boyfriend is so interested,but we can't  find a foreign lover just  in order to improve English level or go to abroad. Of course ,if we have a good foreign friend,it is so great.We can learn some culture of each country.We can be true friends

08:22 AM Jan 23 2008 |

Amyzz

China

I think a foreign boyfriend sometime is a good thing .Because you and he in differ place ,so you two can talke everything.Althong you two have diffent life befor.But now you love he and he love you very much.You can do everything for him .And you can chang everything for him .Also he can teach you a lot of thing . so I think have a foreign boyfriend is a good thing.

08:34 AM Jan 23 2008 |

liuyulei810421

China

I do want .but  i have  no chance!

08:48 AM Jan 23 2008 |

李钰

李钰

China

Yeah,I really want. A foreign boyfriend to me  is so exciting.I love things making me excited.LaughingIn fact, my boyfriend in future might as well be a man liking to travel all around the world ,for I'm a girl who don't want to state in a same place for a long time.

09:33 AM Jan 23 2008 |

luckyjabez

luckyjabez

China

I DONT KNOWUndecided,I will consider having one if she is …

09:50 AM Jan 23 2008 |

antiquity68

Taiwan

Myabe,I can try it.

01:25 PM Jan 23 2008 |